Tiddlywinks Kiddy’s Nursery Limited
Urgent vacancy! Early Years Apprentice required for Tiddlywinks Kiddy’s Nursery a childcare provider in Tipton . Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce Level 3 for 15 months.
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self confidence and worth.
- Desire to learn
- Good Communicator
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 3 to 9 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
Call – 01213333001 or email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk