Potters Cross Pre-School
Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for Potters Cross Pre-School based in Stourbridge. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 or Level 3 (for the right candidate) for 18 months with fantastic career prospects!
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self confidence and worth.
- Able to form excellent relationships with children
- Able to form good working relationships with other team members
- Able to enhance children’s learning and development
- Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum requirements
- PC Literate
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Passion to work with children
- Caring nature
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 3 to 9 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
- Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Call – 01213333001 or email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk