Rising Stars Day Care Limited
Urgent vacancy. Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for the Rising Stars Day Care in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 for 15 months.
- Assisting with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing, and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with children
- This role requires you to be part of a team and provide activities for children that are fun, challenging and age appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- English and maths at GCSE (A* – E/ 9 -2) or Functional Skills level 1 or higher
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 01213333001 or email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk