Angels Day Nursery Limited
Urgent vacancy. Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for the leading Angels Day Nursery in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 3 for 15 months.
Gain valuable childcare experience in a busy and rewarding environment, with an outstanding and passionate nursery who set the bar high.
The varied duties will include:
- Caring for children, including nappy changing and toilet training
- Completing activities with children
- Preparing meals, snacks and drinks
- Keeping records of attendance
- Making observations and recording them for development
- Reporting any concerns about the children and their welfare to Management
- Assisting senior staff by completing tasks required
- General housekeeping
- Any other duties related duties to support nursery required
- Other varied duties included at later stages once experience and competent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 01213333001 or email on – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk