Little Smurfs Nursery Limited
Urgent vacancy. Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for Little Smurfs Nursery in Small Heath. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 3 for 15 months.
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self-confidence and worth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or
Email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk