Child 1st (Coleshill) Ltd
Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Child 1st Day Nursery in Coleshill. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Early Years Educator Level 3.
- To promote highest standards of childcare for the successful achievement of the intellectual, emotional, and social development of each child
- To assess in conjunction with the Deputy Manager, the individual needs of each child
- To assess the progress of each child
- To carry out effectively and thoroughly the daily programs drawn up for each age-related children’s groups
- To make sure under the supervision that the rooms, toys and equipment are kept in a clean and safe condition, and any maintenance or breakages are reported
- To report to childcare assessor on a weekly basis
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 01213333001 or