Seesaws Day Nurseries Ltd
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Nursery Practitioner required for Seesaws Day Nursery, a leading nursery in Sutton Coldfield. Fantastic and rewarding opportunity to work in a Childcare environment for a qualification in Early Years Practitioner Level 2.
Duties will Include:
- Promoting high standards of childcare for the successful achievement of the intellectual, emotional and social development of each child
- Assisting individual needs in order to optimise progress and development
- Carrying out effective and thorough daily programmes drawn up for each age related activity
- Ensuring rooms, toys and equipment are kept clean and in a safe condition and any maintenance needs or equipment breakages are reported
- As a part of commitment to safety and hygiene of the children, ensure room is cleaned thoroughly each week, including disinfecting walls and paintwork once a month.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are compiled with
- Any other related duties to support nursery requirements
- Excellent communication skills (will be dealing with parents)
- Cope well under pressure
- Passion to work with children
- Caring nature
- Maths and English at GCSE grades A* to C only (any other equivalent grades do not qualify e.g. Functional Skills or Key Skills).
- For Level 3 you must have hold a Children & Young Peoples Workforce Level 2 qualification with experience in a nursery/day centre setting.
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 01213333001 or