Little Men and Misses
Urgent vacancy! Early Years Apprentice required for Little Men & Misses Nursery. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Early Years Practitioner Level 2 for 15 months.
Gain valuable office experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
- Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self- confidence and worth.
- Working in the baby room
- Passion for working with children
- Interested in childcare long-term
- Confidence and patience with children
Maths and English at GCSE (9-2) A*-E or Functional Skills Level 1.
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training
Call – 01213333001 or