Smarteenyz Day Nursery
Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for Smarteenyz Nursery, a leading childcare provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in early years educator Level 3.
Gain valuable experience in a very professional environment
The varied duties will include:
- Organise and observe activities
- Complete observation sheets
- Lease with parents
- Monitor learner journey
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Already achieved Level 2 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Passion for childcare
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 01213333001 or