Cloud 9 Day Nursery
Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Cloud 9 Nursery in Dudley. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 for 15 months.
Gain valuable nursery experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Planning and contributing with activities.
- Record keeping; progress/accidents.
- Liaising with parents and other family members.
- Supporting special needs children.
- Taking part in training sessions/meetings.
- Working closely with all managers and staff.
- Preparing meals/snacks.
- Washing and changing children as required.
- Any other related duties to support nursery requirements.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Team player.
- An enthusiastic, cheerful and friendly personality.
Maths and English at GCSE 9-2 /A*-E (or equivalent), or Functional Skills level 1 or 2
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call: 01213333001 or