Russells Nursery School
Urgent vacancy. Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for the Russell Nursery School in Hall Green . Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 3 for 18 months.
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
Throughout this role you will be given children choices to enhance their self-confidence and worth.
- Good communicator
- Able to enhance children’s learning and development
- Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum requirements
- PC Literate
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Desire to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
- Shakera Rahman
- 0121 333 3001