Urgent vacancy! Customer Service Apprentice required for Jericho Foundation, a leading Social Enterprise in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognized qualification in Customer Service Level 2.
The varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquirers
- Meeting/Greeting customers
- Assisting customers to find products they are looking for
- Serving customers on till
- Keeping shop clean & tidy
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart appearance
Maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
From April 1st 2017 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for apprentices is:
Call:01213333001 or email:Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk