Urgent vacancy. Customer Service Apprentice required for Specs Direct in Washwood Heath (B8). Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service Level 2 for 15 months
- Reception duties
- Taking bookings
- Dairy management
- Meeting & Greeting customers
- Dealing with queries
- Taking messages
- Maintaining records
- Promoting our products to customers.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Shakera Rahman
- 0121 333 3001