Location: Nechells, Birmingham
Qualification: Level 2 Customer Service
Duration: 15 Months
Reference Code: CS00009
Recycling Apprentice required for Jericho Foundation, a leading Social Enterprise in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service Level 2.
Gain valuable experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Communicating with colleagues in warehouse
- Liaising with colleagues for deliveries and arranging loading/unloading of vehicles
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Company Website: http://jericho.org.uk/
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to work
- GCSE English and mathematics or Functional Skills equivalent
This vacancy offers a possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship/Employment.
Whilst completing this apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Englsih, Maths, and ICT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations, and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- 19+ aged applicants must provide a CV before your interview (this will be discussed during your initial telephone screening).
- 16-18 aged applicants must provide a CV if you wish to be considered for this vacancy (if you do not have a CV then we can discuss another course we have available).
- Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- From April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
To ensure that you can easily travel to this vacancy on a day to day basis, click on the link below and enter your postcode to estimate your travel time:Plan Your Route