Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Qualification: Level 2 Business Administration
Duration: 12 Months
Reference Code: BA00067
We are recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the Head Office at Jupiter Recruitment, a leading recruitment agency based in Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. Earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 2 whilst gaining valuable experience in a busy office environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our leading recruitment company. The successful candidate will work as part of a team, assisting in the recruitment process of professionals for some of the leading companies within the UK.
The position would suit applicants with who are looking for an opportunity to gain experience and develop various skills and a career.
Duties in this role will include:
- Placing adverts onto various websites
- Answering incoming calls
- Arranging interviews
- Data input
- Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy
- Any other office administration duties.
Staff benefits include:
- Take away every pay day
- 1 hour 10 minute break every day – split into three breaks
- Regular pay reviews
- Attendance bonus £120 per year – paid monthly
- Monthly office outings
- Finish early on Fridays
- No weekend, nights or bank holiday work
- Greggs Card – Free treats
- Full training given
- Daily team time and games
Company Website: http://www.jupiterrecruitment.co.uk/
- Have good computing and administrative skills
- Be interested in Recruitment
- Be confident on the telephone
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have good communication skills
- Desire to learn new things
- Polite personality
- Good timekeeping
- Have a polite, friendly and professional manner
- Desire to hit targets
- Maths and English GCSE A* to D (or Functional Skills Level 2). Must provide certificates or exam results.
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment and an advanced apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Business Administration Level 2 Qualification
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Maths, English and IT if required
- 19+ aged applicants must provide a CV before your interview (this will be discussed during your initial telephone screening).
- 16-18 aged applicants must provide a CV if you wish to be considered for this vacancy (if you do not have a CV then we can discuss another course we have available).
- Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- From April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
To ensure that you can easily travel to this vacancy on a day to day basis, click on the link below and enter your postcode to estimate your travel time:Plan Your Route