Great opportunity to train as an Apprentice Warehouse Operative, for a leading food distributor and supplier based Birmingham (B7). This is an Apprenticeship in Warehousing Level 2 or level 3 for the right candidate.
Excellent opportunity to gain valuable warehouse skills and experience, with a leading supplier and distributor of oriental and fast food products to the Chinese market in and around the West Midlands (now expanding in surrounding areas!). Join a successful and well established company with fantastic expansion plans and future career opportunities!
Working within a family feel environment, alongside a busy and professional team, the duties will include:
- Lifting heavy goods
- Use of pallet truck
- Picking and packing orders
- Unload trucks
- Loading trucks
- Working in freezer area of warehouse
- Assisting driver with deliveries
- Forklift driver would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Friendly personality
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 3 to 9 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
- Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Call – 01213333001 or email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk