MDV Enterprise Limited
Fantastic and new career opportunity to work as an Apprentice Warehouse operative with a MDV Enterprise Limited based in Birmingham (B7). This is Apprenticeship in Warehousing & Storage Level 2. Full training provided.
Gain valuable experience in a very professional environment, the varied duties will include:
- Managing stock
- Manual handling
- Programming TV’s
- Attending sites with line manager
- Carrying out TV installations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift heavy stock
- Desire to work and learn
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Professional manner and attitude
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 2 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call: 01213333001 or