Working Hours: 35 Hours Per Week
Hourly Wage: £3.90 p/h
Qualification: Business Administration Level 3
Location: Nechells, Birmingham.
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Intake Consultant to join our Recruitment Team. This role is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable experience in a busy office environment, whilst working towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Full training for this role will be provided.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, this role focuses on improving the intake for our Study Programme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring potential new Learners are screened in a timely fashion and then booked in for interviews.
- Responsible for maintaining the Study Programme starts.
- Interview candidates for both Apprenticeship Programme and Study Programme.
- Develop relationships with other training providers/colleges for the purpose of gaining referrals for our Study Programme.
- To cover for the Recruitment Administrator when needed.
- To cold call and develop new Traineeship vacancies with Birmingham based employers.
- To develop and maintain relationships with colleges and other training providers.
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with appropriate referral agencies and to take part in exhibitions, conventions, presentations, etc; as necessary to promote the Company and its services in order to maintain the Pre-Apprenticeship starts.
- To ensure that all contact with new and existing employers and Learners is to an excellent customer service.
- To attend meetings and contribute to projects related to the job role on a Company-wide basis as required.
- To assist with other duties within the scope and nature of the position.
- To work as a team to manage team targets.
- To undergo training and development in line with the needs of the Company.
- To maintain and keep updated required paperwork, when needed, on the Learners and vacancies with the use of CRM/PIC systems.
- Use CRM system to track candidate journey ensuring notes are updated as and when and all relevant documents are uploaded such as CVs, Exam Results, Proof of ID, Certificates, Application Form and and BKSBs.
- To ensure Pre-Apprenticeship paperwork is processed– update registers, send student/parent start letters, communicate relevant information to Pre-Apprenticeship Manager.
- To provide the Recruitment Manager and Lead IQA with data, when required.
- To implement and comply with the Company’s Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Health and Safety Policies and all company policies and procedures and promote these to clients and employers with whom the Company works.
- Provide learners with impartial information, advice and guidance to help them make informed decisions about which courses they may wish to undertake and how they can achieve their goals.
- Strong I.T Skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Target driven
- Good attention to detail
- Smart appearance
- Professional attitude
- Maths and English GCSE grade C (4) or above.
- Or, Functional Skills Level 2.
* We will consider candidates with lower grade dependent on previous experience and skills.
For more information regarding this role, or if you have any questions - Please contact Alex Redican on 0121 333 3001.