This qualification is ideal for learners wishing to become Paediatric First Aiders in a workplace with the responsibility for the welfare of infants and children. The course content aligns with the Paediatric First Aid syllabus within the Early Years Foundation Stage. The qualification is valid for a period of three years after which point learners must retake the course. In addition, annual refresher training is strongly recommended.
Upon successful completion of the course the delegate will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Highfield Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
Valid for 3 years, however we recommend to complete an annual refresher training course.
This 2-day course will be split into two different training days. Day 1 sessions will be completed on the date you have selected in the booking system below. Day 2 sessions will be completed on the following Saturday.
Please call our offices on 0121 333 3001 if you have any questions.
This qualification is assessed by the following two methods:
- Practical assessment – Learners must demonstrate the practical first aid skills, as indicated within the Highfield assessment paperwork.
- Theory assessment – Learners must answer a series of multiple-choice questions as outlined within the Highfield assessment paperwork.
Call Alex on 0121 333 3001 to discuss pricing.
Individuals achieving this qualification can progress onto:
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Paediatric First Aider
- How to provide first aid to an infant who is unresponsive
- How to administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation and use of an automated external defibrillator
- How to administer first aid to an infant or child who is choking, has a fracture or other conditions such as burns, electric shock or sudden poisoning.
Reserve this course
Please note that you will be completing the Day 1 sessions on the date you have selected below. You will then complete the Day 2 sessions on the following Saturday. Please see the 'Duration' tab to find out more or E-Mail: email@example.com
Please read our Terms and Conditions by clicking here
Call: 0121 333 3001