This 1 day course aims to provide delegates with a sound understanding of NRSWA Unit 1- Location & Avoidance of Underground Apparatus, to comply with the mandatory requirements of the New Roads and Streetworks Act 1991.
We also offer re-assessment for this course; please use the booking system below.
Upon Successful completion of the course you will be issued with a City and Guilds Certificate and NRSWA ID card valid for 5 years
- Health and Safety
- Interpret plans showing the location of underground apparatus
- Identify the types of services that are likely to be encountered during excavation and how to apply the information to the site
- Identify risks and implications of damage to underground services and safe working practices
- Know how to use pipe and cable location equipment
- Assessment: Practical, Questionnaire and Observation